Saturday, December 26, 2009

TRANsition

12/23/09
8:02 PM

It's been a good day. I got to hang out with my friend Laura today which is something that is always an elevating experience. I never have to worry about how I will be perceived by her because I know in the end she really just doesn't care about "who I am" she just wants to talk about music and art and cinema and have a good damn time. Over the past few years I've started to realize that Laura [and our friend Austin] are better than any opiate I could ever indulge in. No matter the situation I have a good time with them. Even the shittiest days just end up becoming some joke we tell later on. Of all the people I spend time with, they are some of the only ones with whom I can honestly say I cannot see a potential for a bad day.


♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment